I am excited to announce that I have been hired to help Passport Magazine with improving traffic to their website. If you are unaware, Passport Magazine is a premier Gay Travel magazine that is published monthly. Stay tune for more information about the work I will be doing to improve their traffic and most likely a case study.
With more and more individuals surfing the Internet on their mobile devices; now is the time to have a a mobile website designed for your business.
Here are just a few statistics to consider on why a mobile version of your website is important:
- 75% of customers prefer a mobile friendly site
- 31% of mobile internet users “mostly” go online using their phones
- Mobile search queries nearly double in the holiday season (Google 2011)
- 61% of customers who visit a mobile unfriendly site are likely to go to a competitor’s site
- In 2012, the U.S. saw a 55% increase in smartphone subscriptions to make for 98 million smartphone subscribers, representing nearly 42% of all U.S. mobile users.
It is very important in today’s market place to have a mobile version of your website. Contact me today to discuss how I can help you with developing a highly functional, user friendly and fast loading mobile website for your business.
I am pleased to announce that I am now offering custom Point2 Agent Web Design. Point2 Agent is a realtor’s web service that provides for management of a real estate website. It allows for real estate agents to have the ability to post property they are listing to sell and to draw additional attention from other listings right on their website.
Customizing a Point2 Agent website allows for a unique, user friendly and high quality look and feel. It helps to improve conversations and allows for a real estate agent to increase sales and clients. Contact me today if you are in need of having your Point2 Agent website customized. I do understand the unique market for the gay market and know of to increase traffic to a website and increase conversation rates on a website that is focused to the gay real estate market.
I am pleased to announce the latest website I have had the privileged of building. Yacht and Breakfast, a list for yacht owners to list their yachts for rent when they are not using it. Yacht and Breakfast is a premier website for any yacht owner that is looking to make a return on their investment in a yacht. It is also benefits anyone looking to have a unique vacation experience. An individual, couple or family may book a vacation with a yacht owner to be able to spend a day or week living the high, having people serve them, enjoy relaxing on the deck and having a once in a life time experience. Make sure to check out Yacht and Breakfast today.
I am excited to announce the launch of three new websites.
- Top Web Hosting – Learn about the different types of website hosting and which is the best choice for your business. This website explains the difference between varies types of hosting and explains them in a straight forward manner.
- Promoting Your Blog – A great website to help promote your blog or website. Simple enter the keywords you want to focus on and you will be taking to a search result that only contains websites you can promote your blog or website on.
- Cheap Holidays To Anywhere – Need to find a great holiday location? Look no future then this website. This website list many great places as well as suggestions of what you can do while you are there.